10-and-Under Kids’ Tennis, Ages 4-6, Beginning, Red and Foam Ball
Objective: To be able to perform a 5-ball groundstroke rally between student and instructor.
Teaching Progression: The following tennis strokes will be taught.
- Parts of the Racquet, Racquet Handling
- Basic Sportsmanship
- Running, Jumping, Skipping
- Sending and Receiving (rolling, throwing, catching)
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- ABCs: Agility, Balance, Coordination
- Rallying, reacting to the ball received
- Games: Rollie Pollie, Crash, Lobster Claws, Statue of Liberty, Totem, Mirror, Alley Rally, Land-Sea-Air, Bus Driver, Tennis Ball Sandwich
45 minutes group – 3 or more students, $10 each
45 minutes group – 2 students, $15 each
45 minutes private – 1 student, $30
30 minutes private – 1 student, $20